RECRUITMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2018 – 2019
Wellspring Saigon International Bilingual School is recruiting for new school year 2018 – 2019 with the following positions:
|1||IP – Elementary||Elementary Teacher (Grade 1 – 5)||
|2||IP – Secondary||Science Teacher||
|3||IP – Secondary||Math Teacher||
- Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, be proactive, be an effective team player and contributor to the whole school, have strong emotional intelligence and self-awareness and be wholly professional, trustworthy and reliable.
- Candidates should strive to create a positive classroom environment that is conducive to learning and stretches our students to their maximum ability.
- Candidates should be culturally aware and sensitive to local and national aspects of life and customs in Viet Nam.
- Candidates should possess strong self and time-management skills and exhibit effective classroom management techniques.
Application Procedures (*):
- Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct at school: Wellspring International Bilingual School, No.1, D4 Street, Saigon Pearl Residential, 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
(*) Application should include:
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts/results, certificates and copy of your identity card/passport to be sent as another PDF file; all documents in one file please.
Please note that:
- Your application should be emailed to us.
- Unfortunately, due to a high number of applicants, we are only able to respond to candidates shortlisted for interview.
Once part of Wellspring SaiGon, the benefits package includes:
- Free lunch
- Free Uniform
- Birthday, Marriage and Maternity presents
- Assistance with healthcare
- Financial Bonus during Lunar New Year
- Financial Bonus after yearly
- Key Performance Indicator review by your Line Manager
- Annual health check
- Tuition discounts for children
- Extensive support from Wellspring Saigon’s Academic Board and opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
- Generous salary scale based on qualifications and experience
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via:
- Contact: (+84 28) 3840 9292 – Ext 228
- Email: email@example.com