Dear Parents of Elementary Students,
Wellspring Saigon International Bilingual School would like to send you some information about assembly dates, basic rules and instructions on purchasing study tools to help students get ready for 2015 – 2016 school year. The information is as of below:
1. IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- 14/08/2015: Orientation Day for Elementary Students (No meals and transportation provided)
- 17/08/2015: First Day of School
- 03/09/2015: Opening Ceremony for 2015-2016 Academic Year
* Note: Other related information for these days will be communicated to Parents from Admissions office.
2. KEEP IN MIND
- Present a Students Pick up and Drop off card when enter and exit the school. Students have to attain an approved Early Leave/ Late Arrival Form in case (s)he leaves before designated hour or is late for classes.
- School starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 4:20 PM, Monday to Friday.
- Breakfast at school starts at 7:15AM to 7:50AM, lunch from 11:30AM to 12:50 PM. Afternoon classes start from 1:00PM. PM snacks from 3:00PM to 3:15PM.
- Students prepare a toothbrush, toothpaste, a blanket, and a pillow for nap time; swimming goggles and suit, sunscreen for swimming classes.
- Students are required to wear the school uniform from Monday to Friday and the P.E uniform according to his/her P.E schedule.
3. INSTRUCTIONS ON PURCHASING STUDY TOOLS
- For his/herself, each student prepare:
- To be purchased from school shop:
Parents can register to purchase uniforms, notebooks, textbooks, workbooks and other study tools at the school shop in order to:
– For notebooks: notebooks that have school pictures and logos, good paper quality and brightness.
– For textbooks and workbooks: We recommend parents buy textbooks from school shop to avoid extra because there are only a few textbooks that teachers will use for teaching subjects in school. However, if parents have already purchased textbooks, they don’t have to register to buy at the shop anymore.
– For other subject study tools: Purchasing study tools from the shop will eliminate parents’ worry and hesitation for the best choice of students’ tools.
Below is the list of items which can be purchased from the school shop:
For your convenience, the school shop will open from 01/08/2015. Morning (8:00 – 12:00) and afternoon (2:00 – 5:00).
Please pay in full when registering to purchase at the school shop and we will send purchased items to each class and each students.