A.CORONAVIRUS AND ITS TRANSMISSION
1.General information about Coronaviruses:
Coronaviruses are new type of viruses that cause acute respiratory (also called nCoV, Wuhan Coronavirus, Wuhan pneumonia) make patients have symptoms like cough, fever and breath heavily, weakened organs.
- Spreading from animal to person.
- Spreading from person to person: Virus spreads through respiratory droplets from coughs and sneezes. People who inhale or touch the droplets that have the virus can be infected.
3.Incubation and outbreak time :
According to the report published on 27th January 2020 by the World Health Organization (WHO), the incubation of coronaviruses is around 2-14 days. After that, patients will cough, have fever and shortness of breath.
- Headache pain, discomfort
- High fever over 38 °C
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
1.Normal health condition:
- Wear face masks when going to the crowd or contact with people who have Coronavirus pneumonia
- Adjust room temperature above 25°C, limit the use of air-conditioner and always keep the workplace, the living place breathable.
- Regularly wash hands with antiseptic solution and avoid eye/nose/mouth contact. Rinse the entire hand, and mouth, between the fingers, for at least 20 seconds and then rinse with water.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover the mouth and nose with tissues. Put the tissues in the trash bin after using and wash hands with antiseptic solution.
- Avoid traveling, especially infecting areas.
- Avoid contact with people who have fever or cough or with livestock/wild animals.
- Drink plenty of water and always keep your throat moist.
- Use only cooked foods, enhancing foods rich in vitamin C.
|Food||Intake of Vitamin C
|Guava, Longan, Tangerine, Ripe Papaya||62-58-55-54|
|Orange, Tomato, Kohlrabi||40|
c.How to properly wear a face mask:
- Place the water resistance of the mask facing outwards.
- Place the moisture absorption side inwards so that the exhalation can permeate into the mask.
- The mask must cover both nose and mouth.
- When wearing a face mask, do not use hands to touch the mask because it will be easily infected by the viruses.
- When removing the mask, only hold the strap and safely remove it into the trash.
- Wash hands with an antiseptic solution immediately after removing the mask.
2.If you are return from Coronavirus pneumonia outbreak area:
- Home isolation and health monitoring is required within 14 days. You need to inform authority for assistance when necessary.
- If there are signs of fever, cough, shortness of breath, you should wear protective masks and go to the nearest medical facility for consultation, examination and treatment promptly.
D.HOW TO CONTACT FOR HELP WHEN THERE ARE SUSPECTED CORONAVIRUS RESPIRATORY INFECTIONS
1.Hotlines (As recommended by the Ministry of Health)
Along with 2 hotline numbers, these are hotlines of the hospitals in Ho Chi Minh city which have the standard facilities for monitoring and treatment for suspected patients of Coronaviruses.
- Chợ Rẫy Hospital: 0969.871.010, District 5
- Nhiệt đới HCMC Hospital: 0967.341.010, District 5
- Nhi đồng 1 Hospital: 0913.117.965, District 10
- Nhi đồng 2 Hospital: 0798.429.841, District 1
2.At Wellspring Saigon:
- Doctors in the medical office, Internal number 104.
- Any teacher or staff of Wellspring Saigon